Upgrading is one of the features I love about BlackBerry phones, you can upgrade and also downgrade, if feel your OS is to slow you can upgrade if there a OS higher than the current one you are using or even downgrade if your OS is slow and you are using the highest available then downgrade your OS to the lower one.
For those who don't know the meaning of OS it is Operating System in blackberry it is released in series and different dates some OS work for some phones and some don't work for it.
How To Upgrade And Downgrade Your BlackBerry OS Online
Updating your blackberry OS online is one of the easiest method for newbies, but it has lots of requirement.
Note: upgrade and downgrade are done the same way
What Your need for an online upgrade or downgrade are;
- computer (laptop, desktop, netbook etc)
- strong internet connectivity
- Constant power supply at the time of upgrade.
- Data Blackberry cable USB for connecting your phone to your computer.
- Blackberry should have up to 75% of battery life and more.
- Blackberry Desktop software must be installed in the computer.
Step to Step
- connect your Blackberry Phone with your computer through the Blackberry cable USB
- connect your connect to this address http://us.blackberry.com/update/
- Locate and click button that containing the words software update or check for update.
Upgrading Your Blackberry OS Offline
this is more difficult than the online method for a newbie, to use this method please read the tutorial well and understand it.
visit this http://vmancer.com/upgrade-blackberry-operating-system-os-online-offline/#.UJclVFLO-So for it
and learn it well.
Need something Else search below!!